- I'm married to the man I've loved since I was seventeen. We had the most amazingly intimate wedding this past March, and are now excitedly expecting our first baby boy in March of 2017.
- Nothing in the world makes me happier in this profession than helping create these memories for my clients. Time flies by so quickly, these little snapshots of your life that we capture will one day be a treasure to you and your loved ones.
- I have two amazing nephews that make my heart so full. I cannot wait to watch our son and his cousins grow up together.
- There is nothing a long sunset drive won't fix.
- I find inspiration in smallest things at a session. The way the light hits your daughters curls, how your son snuggles into the crook of your neck when he gets sleepy. I crave capturing these real moments.
- I've been a professional photographer for 4 years. My photography career unfolded very organically, I never dreamed of being a photographer or even really gave it a second thought. I always had a camera in hand, but photographed because it was an outlet for me..a way to feel creative and inspired. It wasn't until I started having people ask me for photo sessions many years ago, that I realized how much I loved it. Four years and many amazing clients later, I am so proud of this business I've built.